Contact Person: Elefterios Lidorikis
Telephone: +30 265100 7146
Focus is on the development and use of computational methodologies and tools for the study of the structural, electronic, magnetic, optical and mechanical properties of materials from the atomic to the macroscopic scale.
Interest is on semiconducting, metallic, ceramic and organic materials, their surfaces and interfaces as well as their nanostructures.
Target is to predict new properties and design new materials with pre-determined properties, suitable for application in all aspects of modern technology.
We are part of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, of the University of Ioannina. Our Lab currently comprises 3 professors, 2 technical staff and 4 graduate students. We are located in the first floor of the Administration Building, in the Ioannina Campus.
- Plasmonic Backscattering Effect for High Efficient Organic Photovoltaic Devices
Kakavelakis, I. Vaggelidis, A.G. Kanaras, E. Lidorikis, E. Stratakis, E. Kymakis
ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, in press 2015
- Finite-temperature effects on conductance modulation by local doping in graphene with multiple magnetic barriers
Myoung, E. Lidorikis
2D MATERIALS 2, 045007 (2015)
- Laser-matter interactions, phase changes and diffusion phenomena during laser annealing of plasmonic AlN:Ag templates and their applications in optical encoding
Siozios, D.C. Koutsogeorgis, E. Lidorikis, G.P Dimitrakopulos, N. Pliatsikas, G. Vourlias, T. Kehagias, P. Komninou, W. Cranton, C. Kosmidis, P. Patsalas
JOURNAL OF PHYSICS D-APPLIED PHYSICS 48, 285306 (2015)
- Few-cycle pulses from a graphene mode-locked all-fiber laser
G. Purdie, D. Popa, V.J. Wittwer, Z. Jiang, G. Bonacchini, F. Torrisi, S. Milana, E. Lidorikis, A.C. Ferrari
APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 106, 253101 (2015)
- Formation of plasmonic colloidal silver for flexible and printed electronics using laser ablation
Kassavetis, S. Kaziannis, N. Pliatsikas, A. Avgeropoulos, A.E. Karantzalis, C. Kosmidis, E. Lidorikis, P. Patsalas
APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE 336, 262-266 (2015)
- Lithographically tuned one dimensional polymeric photonic crystal arrays
Chavelas, P. Oikonomou, A. Botsialas, P. Argitis, N. Papanikolaou, D. Goustouridis, K. Beltsios, E. Lidorikis, I. Raptis, M. Chatzichristidi
OPTICS AND LASER TECHNOLOGY 68, 105-112 (2015)
- Functionally graded poly(dimethylsiloxane)/silver nanocomposites with tailored broadband optical absorption
Nikolaou, C. Mina, M. Constantinou, L.E. Koutsokeras, G. Constantinides, E. Lidorikis, A. Avgeropoulos, P.C. Kelires, P. Patsalas
THIN SOLID FILMS 581, 14-19 (2015)
- Sub-surface laser nanostructuring in stratified metal/dielectric media: a versatile platform towards flexible, durable and large-scale plasmonic writing
Siozios, N. Kalfagiannis, D.V. Bellas, C. Bazioti, G.P. Dimitrakopulos, G. Vourlias, W.M. Cranton, E. Lidorikis, D.C. Koutsogeorgis, P. Patsalas
NANOTECHNOLOGY 26, 155301 (2015)
- Science and technology roadmap for graphene, related two-dimensional crystals, and hybrid systems
C. Ferrari, et al.
NANOSCALE 7, 4598-4810 (2015)
University of Ioannina, Mpizani, Ioannina, Greece