OptecNet is the federal association of Germany’s eight regional Optical Technologies Innovation Networks. We have joined forces in the areas of international cooperation, nationwide public relations for optical technologies, technology transfer, trade show activities and the promotion of innovation and young talents.
Our aim is to establish links between industry, science and politics and to promote innovation.
In the regional innovation networks over 500 companies and research institutions closely cooperate. Their competences cover the complete bandwidth of optical technologies made in Germany.
Optical Technologies Innovation Networks
- Bayern Photonics e.V. (http://bayern-photonics.de/en/)
- PhotonicNet (http://photonicnet.de/en/)
- Optence (http://optence.de/en/)
- HansePhotonik e.V. (http://hansephotonik.de/en/)
- Optec-Berlin-Brandenburg (OpTecBB) (http://www.optecbb.de/lang/en/home.php)
- OptecNet Deutschland e.V. (http://optechnet.de/en/)
- Photonics BW e.V. (http://photonicsbw.de/en/)
- OptoNet (http://www.optonet-jena.de/english-pages/)