PRIME Laser Technology SA is a private SME manufacturing company, established in 2006 (by Mr. Costas Travasaros and Dr. Elias Hontzopoulos). The company premises are in the industrial area of Keratea, Attika, Greece.
PRIME Laser Technology SA provides:
- Design, development and production of Solar Thermal Absorbers using novel & innovative production technology
- Design and development of Solar Thermal Systems, either in complete form or in parts and components.
- Design and development of Heat Exchangers for Space Heating and Cooling, using novel & innovative production technology.
The company addresses both local and international markets. The countries that the company is exporting include Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Denmark, Malaysia and Israel (direct export) and Spain, Italy, UK, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria (indirect export).
The company’s strategy for the next period is based on two axes:
- The first one is related with the development of new products for the solar thermal (PVT collector, vacuum tubes) and the space heating-cooling (radiator-heat exchanger) markets.
- The second one is related with the development of new technologies for manufacturing products of the company, aiming to increase the company’s value and competitiveness in the field.
VIOPA KERATEAS P.O.Box 97, 19001 KERATEA GREECE